Terms and Conditions
WEBSITE USE TERMS AND CONDITIONS
Findmydrivingschool.com.au is designed, developed and managed by aussiewebforce.com
The term â€˜findmydrivingschoolâ€™ or â€˜usâ€™ or â€˜ourâ€™ or â€˜weâ€™ refers to findmydrivingschool, the owner of the website. The term â€˜youâ€™, â€™userâ€™, â€™learnerâ€™ or â€˜yourâ€™ refers to the website user.
Your use of this website is subject to the following terms and conditions:
Role of findmydrivngschool
Findmydrivingschool is an intermediate platform to connect learners and driving schools in order to facilitate the weary learners to locate best driving school in their vicinity and help driving schools to find more potential customers for them.
Booking schedule is managed by driving schools depending upon their hours of operation and is subjected to change in case to case.
Booking/Lesson Fee Payment
If a learner/user pays cash or using any other payment method (except our online payment). Then we cannot hold/save or track any record for that transaction/payment and we will not be responsible for any payment made.
How findmydrivingschool Charge Fee
Findmydrivingschool does not charge any booking fee or any type of transaction fee from user. Any type of charges like setup fee, monthly fee, payment processing / transaction fee, technical support fee, development fee or any other fee is only charged from driving school which is mentioned in their terms and condition document.
Online user/learner is only liable to pay driving school service charges.
If driving school allows you to make online payment then user/learner will be required to make online payment for guaranteed booking of lesson.
When you make an online payment to book a lesson, make sure you receive online receipt via email. In case if system does not generate/send email receipt please contact to email@example.com.
Findmydrivingschool does not hold any payment/lesson fee from user, driving lesson fee is directly transferred to your selected driving schoolâ€™s account although we keep records in our database when a user pays online using findmydrivingschool website.
Once your booking is done via findmydrivingschool, we recommend you to contact to driving school via email or phone to ensure your instructor has received and locked your booking.
Booking Changes and Cancellations
If you want any changes/cancellation in your booking you should inform the driving school at least 24 hours prior to taking the classes. If you contact driving school too late, it can cause delay in your refund or possibly you can loss your refund.
In case you have transferred money to the driving school but you didnâ€™t receive any confirmation, nor schedule or any response from the driving school you should inform us within 24 hours of transferring money and we will try to contact the registered driving school on your behalf to settle the dispute.
Findmydrivingschool reserves the right to terminate services at any point if we found that you are misusing our website or breaching any terms.
In a case you do not receive any services (because of driving school) for the money you paid via our website then we will try to settle down this dispute resulting with either you can book on different date and time, or we will be processing your payment after settlement with driving school.
On contrary if you have decided some terms with the driving school or you have acquired any services and terminated or taken a gap by your will or informed the driving school to stop providing services to you or in any case the loss of money is caused by your consent, will, knowledge and any act findmydrivingschool will not be liable and responsible for the refund.
If you fail to appear on the day of lesson without contacting/informing driving school then your fee may or may not be refunded, or may you can book some other date depending upon driving school terms and condition you booked with, findmydrvingschool will not be responsible for this.
Findmydrivingschool only facilitate learners to find, compare driving schools, contact driving school and book driving lesson. We recommend learners to check driving schools terms and conditions for any payment refund, booking amendments and booking cancelation.
Website Content Links, Information and Miscellaneous
- The content of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without prior notice.
- Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the performance, accuracy, timeliness, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You hereby acknowledge that such information and materials may contain mistakes, inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude any liability for such to the fullest extent permissible by law.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the content, design, layout, appearance, look and graphics of the website. Any reproduction of the websiteâ€™s material is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
- All trademarks reproduced in this website, which are not the property of, or licensed to us, are acknowledged on the website.
- Unauthorised use of this website may be a criminal offence and/or give rise to a claim for damages.
- This website may also, on occasion, include links to other websites which are not controlled by us. These links are provided for your convenience to provide you with further information. You acknowledge that they are used at your own risk. They do not signify that we recommend or endorse the websites. We have no control over the nature, content and availability of those websites.
- Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of your use of it is subject to the laws of New South Wales.
- You may only use the website for lawful purposes and in a manner consistent with the nature and purpose of the website.
- These terms and conditions do not relate to your use of any product or service described on our website unless otherwise agreed. You must refer to the individual warranty relevant to any particular product or service.
- These terms and conditions may be amended from time to time. Your continued use of our website following any such amendments will be deemed to be confirmation that you accept those amendments.
- You indemnify us from and against all claims, suits, demands, actions, liabilities, costs and expenses (including legal costs and expenses on a full indemnity basis) resulting from your use of the website.
- In no event will we be liable for any loss, damage, cost or expense including legal costs and expenses (whether direct or indirect) incurred by you in connection with the use of this website.
- Every effort is made to keep the website up and running smoothly. However, we take no responsibility for, and will not be liable for, the website being temporarily unavailable due to technical issues beyond our control.
For further questions, enquires or feedback you may email us firstname.lastname@example.org