If you do not wish to provide personal information to us, then you do not have to do so, however it may affect your use of this Site or any products and services offered on it.
- Type of personal information collected
Personal Information: The type of personal information we collect may include is set out on our website.
We will be collecting enough personal details from you to help you in using our website and maintain a good business relationship without any problems. We can ask you to share your name, father's name, age, phone number ,mobile number, email address, permanent physical address, fax number, office address, bank account details, company name, ABN, personal identity number, company logo ,images, and certifications or any other type of details which is mandatory to collect to provide you our services.
Without mandatory details we may not be able to do any business with you and may not allow you to get registered with us or may not allow you to use our services.
- Analytics tool and tracking pixels.
We use a variety of tools to evaluate this performance and utilize the collected anonymous data for example Google analytics to keep track of the visitor's behavior, unique and returning visitors and conversion ration of our website.
We also collect your information through pixel tracking tool, these tools usually record your activity on our website these tracking pixels are 1 x 1 in size, in case you are login to Facebook account at the same time when you are using our website we may share this anonymous data with Facebook in order to provide you ad results according to your preference and activity on the web and improve user experience.
- Location-Based Information
We may collect information relating to your general location based on:
- Information you manually provide;
- The IP address of your computer;
- Global Positioning System (GPS) information sent to us by your GPS-enabled device; and
- The proximity of your computer, tablet, mobile wireless device, personal digital assistant, personal communication system, or other communications device (your â€œPersonal Communication Deviceâ€�) to the nearest radio tower or cell site.
- Collection and use of personal information
We collect and use the personal information for purposes including to contact and communicate with you, for internal record keeping and for marketing.
We will be collecting the personal information from you on various events when you will be visiting our website for instance:
- We will ask you to enter your personal information when you will be subscribing for our mailing list.
- In case you are registering as a service provider (Driving School)
- Making a booking for lesson with any of our registered driving school
- You are joining a driving school through us.
- When you make any online transaction with us.
- You are participating in any reward program launched by us
- When you visit any page which requires registering, submitting information, suggestions providing, voting, reviewing, and rating
- Through contact us form
- Through register with us forms
- Email subscription/newsletter subscription forms
- Via email
- Via telephone call
- Via hardcopy forms or surveys
- On live chat, forums, bulletin boards, surveys, online forms and sometimes through third parties selling such data.
- From third parties in the market which provides data which is legally collected and shared on the web
- There may be any other ways to collect your personal information in order to make us enable to provide you our services in best way.
Besides the personal information we use anonymous data while you are visiting our website, this data includes the number of visitors, the number of times our website has been visited, the number of page views, your IP (internet protocol address), your cookies, we use this data to improve user experience, to track the performance of our website, to check the visitor's flow on our website and to provide better user experience to the visitors.
- Purpose of Collection
There can be many purposes to collect and store your information for immediate or later use, which can include.
- Enable you to use our services.
- To process bookings.
- In order to enable driving schools to contact you to provide lessons and services and send you their promotion, price and packages.
- Send you marketing and promotional stuff.
- Replying to your queries.
- To give feedback in order to improve our website quality and services.
- Entering you in any contest initiated by us.
- Process your registration.
- Process any online payments and transactions.
- To send periodic emails.
- Disclosure of personal information
- Our other companies.
- To our suppliers or partners to fulfill an order or booking that you have made with us.
- Payment processing merchants.
- Service providers engaged to assist with services including sales, distribution, logistics and delivery, data processing and storage, data analysis, information broking, credit reporting, online computing, printing, contact centre, legal, accounting, business consulting, marketing, research, auditing, archival, delivery, security, investigation, mailing services and analysis.
- We may disclose your personal information to other driving school service providers, for purposes including to provide products and services to you, and as required by law.
- In case of any criminal investigation which is enforced by the government entity or law implementing bodies
- Access to and correction of personal information
Access: You may request details of personal information that we hold about you, in certain circumstances set out in the Privacy Act 1988 (Cth). An administrative fee may be payable for the provision of information. We may refuse to provide you with information that we hold about you, in certain circumstances set out in the Privacy Act.
Correction: If you believe that any information we hold on you is inaccurate, out of date, incomplete, irrelevant or misleading, please contact us by email. We rely in part upon customers advising us when their personal information changes. We will respond to any request within a reasonable time. We will endeavor to promptly correct any information found to be inaccurate, incomplete or out of date.
To unsubscribe from our e-mail database, or opt out of communications, please email as at [email protected] findmydrivingschool.com.au
- Other websites Hyperlinks and Referrals
- Storage and Security
We hold personal information in electronic databases and files, and some time is hard copy form too. We implement a range of measures to protect the security of that personal information. For example website protection measures, security restrictions on access to our premises and computer systems together with our service providerâ€™s facilities.
Although we take reasonable steps within industry standard to ensure information safety and security which is protected from unauthorized use, loss or disclosure. But we cannot guarantee, in every circumstance, the security of the Personal Information you provide on the website or via any electronic form of communication with us. As information transmitted over the internet cannot be guaranteed so we do not offer any type of warranties to its security.
- Cookies Policy
We may collect information using cookies on website visits to identify your computer and find out details about your last visit. You cannot allow cookies to be stored on your computer, it depends upon your choice but in case you do not allow we do not guarantee you the good experience with the website. The information collected by cookies does not personally identify you; it includes general information about your computer settings, your connection to the Internet e.g. operating system and platform, IP address, your browsing patterns and timings of browsing on the Website and your location. Most internet browsers accept cookies automatically, but you can change the settings of your browser to erase cookies or prevent automatic acceptance if you prefer.
Analytical and third party cookies
For any questions or notice, please contact us at:
Find my driving school
Email: [email protected]
Last update: 6 July 2015