Terms of Service
By using this website ("Service") you are agreeing to be bound by the following terms and conditions ("Terms of Service") with HIENZ Driving SchoolTrue - ABN 55 683 967 140.
HIENZ Driving School reserves the right to update and change the Terms of Service without notice.
Lesson are undertaken in Hienz Driving School's training car or maybe in a vehicle provided by the student.
Upon booking in, you will receive an email confirming your booking and an SMS reminder the day before. On the day, you will be met by your driving instructor at the address that you provided.
Your appointment may be altered by your instructors.
You must use any vouchers within 3 months of purchase.
This page contains the most current version of the Terms of Service.
- Accounts registered by "bots" or other automated methods are not permitted and will be removed.
- You are responsible for all activity that occurs from your account.
- You agree that HIENZ Driving School can send you booking reminders, relevant information and other marketing via phone, SMS and/or email. You can opt out of any marketing.
- You must not post or submit false information to the Service.
- You are responsible for maintaining the security of your account and password. HIENZ Driving School cannot and will not be liable for any loss or damage from your failure to comply with this security obligation.
- You must not use the Service for any illegal or unauthorised purpose. You must not use this Service to violate any laws in your jurisdiction, including but not limited to copyright laws.
- HIENZ Driving School has the right to suspend or terminate your account, refuse any current or future use of the Service, or any other HIENZ Driving School service, for any reason.
- Violation of any of the terms or general conditions may result in the termination of your Account.
Cancellation, non-attendance or the rescheduling of a booking will incur the following charges:
- Less than 12 hours notice before the booking will forfeit the full booking fee.
- Less than 24 hours notice before the booking will forfeit 50% of the booking fee.
A cancellation does not automatically refund payment of products or services. Any amount not subject to the cancellation fee, is credited towards your account balance at HIENZ Driving School.
Should the student request a refund due to being unsatisfied with the lesson, an email stating the reason for requesting the refund should be sent to [email protected] and consideration will be given to each case.
All vouchers cannot be refunded after the purchase. And must be claimed within 3 months.
Modifications to Services and Prices
- HIENZ Driving School reserves the right at any time and from time to time to modify or discontinue, temporarily or permanently, the Service (or any part thereof) with or without notice.
- Prices of all Services are subject to change with or without notice.
- HIENZ Driving School shall not be liable to you or to any third party for any modification, price change, suspension or discontinuance of the Service.
- Unused vouchers cannot be transferred between clients.
- Purchases containing multiple vouchers can only be used by a single person and cannot be split between people.
- Vouchers are valid for 6 months from the date of purchase.
- Credit card security is implemented using secure SSL encryption on all transactions and processed using a secure, trusted, PCI compliant payment gateway and used by HIENZ Driving School for payment processing.
- All fees and transactions are in Australian Dollars.
- Your use of this website is at your sole risk. The website is provided on an "as is" and "as available" basis.
- You agree not to reproduce, duplicate, copy, sell, resell or exploit any portion of the website, use of the website, or access to the website without the express written permission by HIENZ Driving School.
- Verbal, physical, written or other abuse (including threats of abuse or retribution) of any HIENZ Driving School customer, employee, member, instructor, officer or external contractor will result in immediate account termination.
- You must not transmit any worms or viruses or any code of a destructive nature.
- You understand that HIENZ Driving School uses third party vendors and hosting partners to provide the necessary hardware, software, networking, storage, and related technology required to run.
- HIENZ Driving School does not warrant that (i) the website will meet your specific requirements, (ii) the website will be uninterrupted, timely, secure, or error-free, (iii) the results that may be obtained from the use of the website will be accurate or reliable, (iv) the quality of any products, websites, information, or other material purchased or obtained by you through the website will meet your expectations, and (v) any errors in the website will be corrected.
- You expressly understand and agree that HIENZ Driving School shall not be liable for any direct, indirect, incidental, special, consequential or exemplary damages, including but not limited to, damages for loss of profits, goodwill, use, data or other intangible losses (even if HIENZ Driving School has been advised of the possibility of such damages), resulting from: (i) the use or the inability to use the website; (ii) the cost of procurement of substitute goods and services resulting from any goods, data, information or services purchased or obtained or messages received or transactions entered into through or from the website; (iii) unauthorised access to or alteration of your transmissions or data; (iv) statements or conduct of any third party on the website; (v) or any other matter relating to the website.
- The failure of HIENZ Driving School to exercise or enforce any right or provision of the Terms of website shall not constitute a waiver of such right or provision.
Please send any questions or comments about these Terms of Service to [email protected]