At A1+ Driving School we understand that we will be working with impressionable young people…
- All our instructors hold valid accreditations and can produce them on request
- All our instructors hold valid Blue Cards and can produce them on request
- As individually owned and operated driving schools we have high morals and values. Our owner/operated instructors will not use inappropriate language or display inappropriate behaviours
- We will teach you the principles involved in driving safely as required by Queensland Transport (QT)
- Based on the Q-SAFE manual
- Your Keys to drive in Queensland (Road Rules)
- It will be up to you the student to put them into practice to become a safer driver.
- All SINGLE LESSONS are to be paid before commencing the lesson
- All LESSON PACKAGES are to be paid in full before commencing the first lesson
- Payments can be made by cash, bank transfer or card
CANCELLATIONS – NO SHOW – LATE ARRIVALS
- 12 hour notice for all cancellations is needed or full fee will be charged
- If you don’t show up for a lesson, you will be charged the full fee
- If you are late, and have notified us, the instructor is only able to provide you with the remaining time left on that lesson and full fee will be charged
- If you are more than 15 minutes late for a lesson without notice, the instructor is able to cancel your lesson and full fee will be charged
- NO cancellations to Lesson & Test we have booked on your behalf.
The School considers that this is fair on all parties involved in your driver education. As responsible managers, we have to allocate time for Instructors being AVAILABLE at the time of your lesson. Your maturity as an adult learner controlling your learning process is reflected by your responsible and considerate attitude towards your instructor in this matter (NO Refunds/discounts).
CANCELLATIONS BY A1+ Driving School
- If a lesson has to be cancelled by the A1+ driving school for any reason, including illness of the instructor, the student will be offered alternative dates
- Termination of Training: The driver trainer has the right to terminate a driving lesson in reasonable circumstances.
- Examples include:
• If the learner driver chooses to drive the vehicle in a way that expressly against the instruction being given and is considered dangerous.
• If there is willful vehicle abuse
• If the learner driver insists on smoking during a training session.
• If the learner driver engages in unacceptable conduct.
TERMS FOR LESSONS
- You must provide a valid QLD learner licence or valid international licence before commencing your lesson. Failure to do so will be considered a cancelled lesson and full fee will be charged
- You must be sober and not under the influence of any alcohol or drugs. If the instructor suspects that you may be under the influence, the lesson will be cancelled and full fee will be charged
- The instructor reserves the right to cancel any lesson at any given time
- A1+ Driving School will not be held accountable for any personal belongings left in any of our cars. We will try to return any items left behind but can not guarantee this as the cars are used by multiple students per day
- A1+ Driving School respects the privacy of our students. We do not share any of your information with any third parties
- All information provided to us will remain confidential
- From time to time you may be asked if we can take and use a photograph on our website for promotional use. You are not under any obligations to agree to this
- Road Rules are to be adhered to at all times. Any fines relating to QT road rules will be the responsibility of the driver at the time the offence occurred. Student Information will be passed on to the relevant authorities
THIRD PARTY DURING LESSONS
The driver trainer shall not allow third parties in the training vehicle without first gaining the consent of the learner driver. (Excluding keys2drive lesson)
MOBILE PHONE USAGE
By signing the assessment sheet you give the driving instructor permission to use his mobile phone as laid out by law when training learners and provisional (P1) students.
CODE OF CONDUCT
All our driver trainers must adhere to the code of conduct as made under section 58 of the Transport Operations (Road Use Management Accreditation and Other Provisions) Regulation 2005. If you have any questions please discuss with the instructor before signing the Assessment Sheet
By booking your lessons with A1+ Driving School you agree to the terms and conditions stated above